Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Account Opening

Options
  • 12-05-2017 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am from India and came to Ireland last month on 18th. I went to Bank of Ireland branch in Sligo to open an account. They submitted an online application 26th April but the account has not been activated till now. Can you please help me to get the account activated as I need to get my salary this month.
    Please let me know if you need any details from my side.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vijaya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi, I am from India and came to Ireland last month on 18th. I went to Bank of Ireland branch in Sligo to open an account. They submitted an online application 26th April but the account has not been activated till now. Can you please help me to get the account activated as I need to get my salary this month.
    Please let me know if you need any details from my side.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vijaya
    Good Afternoon Vijaya, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're awaiting your account to be opened. May I just ask if you've received a call from the branch with any update on your application since the 26th of April? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine  

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laxmi.horakeri

Hi Elaine,

There have been no update from branch. I went 3-4 times to them. They said they will call back but no one did.
    On Monday they said they can see a account number for me but its not active and asked me to give 2 days.
    Even today i went there at 12. They took my number again but haven't received a call back yet.
    Please do help me out here.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vijaya

Good Morning Vigaya, 

May I ask if the branch were in contact with you yesterday? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laxmi.horakeri

Hi Elaine,

No, there was no contact from branch yesterday. I think i have to again to the branch on Monday. Can you please check and let me know the status?

Thabks & Regards,
    Vijaya
    Good Morning Vigaya, 

May I ask if the branch were in contact with you yesterday? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hi Vigaya,

If you'd like to send us a Private message we'll be happy to look into this for you and help avoid a possible unnecessary visit to the branch.

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in our signature below to send the message.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Advertisement
Advertisement