Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for unlock code?

Options
  • 12-05-2017 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Webchat told me on 2nd may my unlock code for my galaxy  s8 plus would take a max of 10 days. This week they said they have escalated the request. Any update ? Can pm my mobile, account and personal details.  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Flaccus, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, this can take up to 10 working days to process throughout our systems. You should receive this on the 16th of May and also a notification on your phone stating that the phone is now unlocked. However, if you do not receive this unlocking code please feel free to get back in touch. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Hi Flaccus, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, this can take up to 10 working days to process throughout our systems. You should receive this on the 16th of May and also a notification on your phone stating that the phone is now unlocked. However, if you do not receive this unlocking code please feel free to get back in touch. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 
    Thanks Leanne. Hopefully will receive it next week so.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

No problem, Flaccus. 

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries.:)

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement