Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccommend a shampoo?

Options
  • 12-05-2017 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I'm looking for a shampoo suitable for coloured/damaged hair that is free from parabens, sulphates and silicone. I was using pureology but since L'Oreal took over it's not the same. Any recommendations? 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Garnier whole blends do paraben, sulfates and silicone free shampoos

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

I'd recommend Alfaparf Semi Di Lino reconstruction range, the salon professional products make such a difference compared to why at you'd buy in the chemist or supermarket and I find a little goes a long way. For shampoo with sulphates you can't beat kpak reconstructor range. My hair fell out a few years ago :( and what was left was in a crap condition and these two ranges made all the difference. I like to alternate between products as I feel my hair gets used to one and it is less effective.

I buy mine from this site, I find it good value for money

http://www.merrittsforhair.co.uk/alfaparf-semi-di-lino-reconstruction-gift-set.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Brokejoke

Wexy86 wrote: »
    I'd recommend Alfaparf Semi Di Lino reconstruction range, the salon professional products make such a difference compared to why at you'd buy in the chemist or supermarket and I find a little goes a long way. For shampoo with sulphates you can't beat kpak reconstructor range. My hair fell out a few years ago :( and what was left was in a crap condition and these two ranges made all the difference. I like to alternate between products as I feel my hair gets used to one and it is less effective.

I buy mine from this site, I find it good value for money

http://www.merrittsforhair.co.uk/alfaparf-semi-di-lino-reconstruction-gift-set.html

Thank you so much for your help :) Just looked up the Alfaparf one, that's exactly what I was looking for and is very reasonably priced! I'm sorry to hear that, you poor thing :( glad you found something that works for you though! I agree, hair definitely gets used to products so alternating is essential. Thanks again for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement