Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Options
  • 12-05-2017 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭

Dublin Academy - Monday 23rd of October
    Belfast Limelight - Tuesday 24th of October

:cool:

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Bought my tickets for Belfast today :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen them at Picnic in 2013/2014????? and they were unreal , missed their last headline show so def gonna make it too this

I've edited my signature accordingly! Busy year for gigs! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

they were whopper tonight in the academy. excellent set!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

First time seeing them. Very good live. Pity they didn't play Awake.

• Advertisement

They were brilliant in the Limelight last night.  It was an early show though, so by the time I got home from work, bite to eat, shower and shave and made the journey up...I missed the first two tunes :rolleyes:

Advertisement