Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wholesale bras ?

Options
  • 13-05-2017 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hey looking to start selling bras with a unique design , how would I go about protecting my bra design and branding them ? I mean can I just buy wholesale bras and start off from there or would factory be needed to start the brand

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Hey looking to start selling bras with a unique design , how would I go about protecting my bra design and branding them ? I mean can I just buy wholesale bras and start off from there or would factory be needed to start the brand

You really need to get that right; paradoxically, get it wrong and your business would go tits up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

I've a friend who used to run a lingerie manufacturing place. All designs are ripped off (with very slight modifications) very quickly. Unless your design is totally unique and can be protected legally (& even then it'll still be ripped off), don't sweat that part of it, your best plan would be to get it out as wide and fast as you can to land grab.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

You really need to get that right; paradoxically, get it wrong and your business would go tits up.

To male it in this business you need plenty of support

Advertisement