Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNS issues?

Options
  • 13-05-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi folks,

the last couple of days I seem to be having intermittent DNS issues on my Eir Fiber connection. Sites/links wont load first time and I have to hit refresh a couple times to get the sites to load.

Any hints/tips to help resolve? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

Use OpenDNS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi folks,

the last couple of days I seem to be having intermittent DNS issues on my Eir Fiber connection. Sites/links wont load first time and I have to hit refresh a couple times to get the sites to load.

Any hints/tips to help resolve? 
    Hi PaulDalyRoI,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I am really sorry to hear this. I would recommend contacting our technical team for best support on this. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PaulDalyRoI

fbradyirl wrote: »
    Use OpenDNS?
    It seems better yesterday and today. I'll keep an eye on it and maybe change if it recurrs

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PaulDalyRoI

Hi PaulDalyRoI,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I am really sorry to hear this. I would recommend contacting our technical team for best support on this. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.
    Hi Leanne,

thanks for getting back to me. Whatever was going on seems to have resolved itself yesterday and today. If it happens again i'll call tech support!

thanks

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

No problem at all. I will pass this on to Leanne.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement