Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a GPS?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

You can buy them in a bundle with all the sensors included.

I'm going to buy a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt bundle once I find a good deal, or alternatively buy the sensors separately.

http://www.marreybikes.com/speedometers/7616-elemnt-bolt-gps-bike-computer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 24 arse_jackeen

mick121 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in what the views are on the elemnt vs bolt.I am drawn towards the elemnt myself as it seems to be on a par with the bolt only bigger.my old eyes are getting on and something bigger than my edge 500 may be needed.

I bought the elemnt recently and am very happy with it. The bolt was just released after I made my purchase. According to the videos I watched the tech is exactly the same as the elemnt, it's just a physically smaller more aerodynamic device targetted for pro racers looking for micro second wind resistance improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

I bought the elemnt recently and am very happy with it. The bolt was just released after I made my purchase. According to the videos I watched the tech is exactly the same as the elemnt, it's just a physically smaller more aerodynamic device targetted for pro racers looking for micro second wind resistance improvement.

What sensor's do you use with the head unit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Has anyone seen a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt bundle for under 329? Or anywhere with it at that price and a discount code?

Advertisement