Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage

• 14-05-2017 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I have a question about mortgage, does anybody can give me a answer? I told bank that I would like to buy 250k property, when I applied the mortgage. But after I got approval letter, I find that the price was increased. So I want buy little bit more expensive one than 250K, which is 260K. I got 15k after I sold my new car. Do you think that I can put 10K cash into the property? I was told that bank may take back my mortgage, they will audit my application again. It will take long time. So I can't buy more than 250K property.  Is that true?

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi kelly_hui,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If there is no material changes to the mortgage application then this is unlikely to impact you. As mortgage applications are dealt with on a case by case basis, we would recommend that you speak to your mortgage adviser for further guidance on this.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement