Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrance to 3 Arena

Options
  • 14-05-2017 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey guys, going to Ariana Grande on saturday 20th may, doors open @6pm, show starts @8pm.
    Just wanted to know is there a seperate entrace for seated and standing audience?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

The particular entrance should be specified on your ticket. Entrance 2, 3, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Martina.H

Passenger wrote: »
    The particular entrance should be specified on your ticket. Entrance 2, 3, etc.
    Thanks it says entrance 2 ,shud i arrive for 6.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think standing is always entrance 3 and seated is entrance 1 and 2 depending on seating blocks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Martina.H wrote: »
    Thanks it says entrance 2 ,shud i arrive for 6.30?

It depends if you want to get settled in your seats or get a drink and whatnot. You'd likely only be standing in a queue arriving for 6.30. You'd be time enough arriving any time after 7.00 imho.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Think standing is always entrance 3 and seated is entrance 1 and 2 depending on seating blocks
    Thank u, we r block G, seated.

• Advertisement

Passenger wrote: »
    It depends if you want to get settled in your seats or get a drink and whatnot. You'd likely only be standing in a queue arriving for 6.30. You'd be time enough arriving any time after 7.00 imho.

Im just going to bring my own snacks as i cant b bothered to b hangin around queues with my daughter, I'm aware we r not allowed bottled soft drinks,,so cartons r okay,,is there anything else i cant bring,,it wud only b soft drinks and some munchies for my little girl,
    Tnxs

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Irishgal2000

Martina.H wrote: »
    Im just going to bring my own snacks as i cant b bothered to b hangin around queues with my daughter, I'm aware we r not allowed bottled soft drinks,,so cartons r okay,,is there anything else i cant bring,,it wud only b soft drinks and some munchies for my little girl,
    Tnxs

Sometimes you are allow cartons or Capri sun in but sometimes you aren't, depends how much the security searching you want to be control freaks to be honest.

Sometimes you are allow cartons or Capri sun in but sometimes you aren't, depends how much the security searching you want to be control freaks to be honest.
    Its a joke not to b allowed cartons of juice!
    I'll have a few bob on me anyways,just in case! Thanks

Advertisement