Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to solve Length area and Volume Questions

Options
  • 14-05-2017 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys I've been trying to study for my Hl maths exam for 5th year and I find it really hard to do length area and Volume questions I was just wondering if anybody has any tips on how to actually do them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

start with the easy problems and work your way up. There's no shortcut for those kind of Q, you just need practise.
    If you find a question too hard try something simpler. Every question builds up from an easier question so if you can't do something its usually due to lacking practise.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Oathkeeper

I don't know it just feels like I'm really bad at trigonometry and length area and volume does anybody know how to do this question especially with summer test coming next week

Advertisement