Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emyvale gp

Options
  • 14-05-2017 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi. Anyone know if the A4 race is sold out. Just copped today that it's pre entry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

heard it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Yep , sold out a while now .
    Last year they released a few places with a couple of days to go .

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭splanagan22

Damn. Any one who has an entry and can't make it. I'd love to take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

I might possibly have an entry going, I took a spill in Pheonix park on Saturday and right now Im too stiff and sore to consider racing. Ill make a decision later in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Damn. Any one who has an entry and can't make it. I'd love to take it.

I have an entry but I binned it pretty hard at the Noel O'Neill Trophy on Saturday so might not make it, I'll shoot you a message later in the week if I don't feel good enough to race and you can have my entry.
    I might possibly have an entry going, I took a spill in Pheonix park on Saturday and right now Im too stiff and sore to consider racing. Ill make a decision later in the week

Snap!

• Advertisement

Miklos wrote: »
    I have an entry but I binned it pretty hard at the Noel O'Neill Trophy on Saturday so might not make it, I'll shoot you a message later in the week if I don't feel good enough to race and you can have my entry.

Snap!

In A4? Not the Orwell guy who came down with me? Apologies again dude, front wheel just washed out on that corner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

In A4? Not the Orwell guy who came down with me? Apologies again dude, front wheel just washed out on that corner :(

No, I'm Orwell too but I came down all by myself at the corner on the descent from the Magazine Fort. It happens! Surface was changeable throughout the race.

Miklos wrote: »

Cheers to you both. Hard luck about Saturday.
    There appears to be a standby list and I'm on it but if either of you can't make it drop me a message and I can see if that work. Obviously I'll cover cost. Thanks

Im wont be attending now, still too stiff and sore. Drop me a pm for my entry, maybe speak to the organisers first on how viable it is to swap.

Thanks

Im wont be attending now, still too stiff and sore. Drop me a pm for my entry, maybe speak to the organisers first on how viable it is to swap.

Thanks

PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement