Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drug use

• 15-05-2017 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I'm a single mum to a 17 year old boy who I am having huge problem with he was kicked out of school 2 years ago and won't do a thing since only sir at home he is also smoking hash 2 years now well I recently found out my brother paid drug debts of 2000 euro to a dealer for my son's debt he now has come to ne telling me he needs 250 again or they will kill him I'm at my wits end with him he told me if I don't pay he will kill himself as he can't bear oweing money and been harassed by the dealers daily for the money so my question is do I pay this dealer again I can't get my son to go see a doctor or speak about his addiction he is now again to leave the house as the dealer is threatening him for months now my son just sits at home day after day afraid to go out I'm so confused and afraid for his sanity.

Comments

Pollly7937 wrote: »
    Hi I'm a single mum to a 17 year old boy who I am having huge problem with he was kicked out of school 2 years ago and won't do a thing since only sir at home he is also smoking hash 2 years now well I recently found out my brother paid drug debts of 2000 euro to a dealer for my son's debt he now has come to ne telling me he needs 250 again or they will kill him I'm at my wits end with him he told me if I don't pay he will kill himself as he can't bear oweing money and been harassed by the dealers daily for the money so my question is do I pay this dealer again I can't get my son to go see a doctor or speak about his addiction he is now again to leave the house as the dealer is threatening him for months now my son just sits at home day after day afraid to go out I'm so confused and afraid for his sanity.

Unfortunately I dont think there is much you can do for him but just keep on trying to help. Its up to him to change his life and there is nothing you can do to make him. Try your best to keep on helping and hopefully he manages to avoid getting into any serious trouble (worse than already).

Good luck with your kid OP and I hope that everything works out for him in the end. As a parent to a young child and as someone who turned their life around themselves, there is hope for your kid! It might be dark now but he can turn his life around has he gets more maturity.

Advertisement