Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

05 Verso 1.6 radio fuse

Options
  • 15-05-2017 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,
    My verso 05 radio not powering up. CIG lighter and all others working fine. Is there a fuse for Radio? So far I have located two fuse boxes; One under hood and one near under steering wheel side. It seems I don't see any Radio fuse. Is there a third fuse box?
    Where could I could get this fixed, I am around Drogheda area. Could it be expensive? Please help.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭tipping

Hello,
    My verso 05 radio not powering up. CIG lighter and all others working fine. Is there a fuse for Radio? So far I have located two fuse boxes; One under hood and one near under steering wheel side. It seems I don't see any Radio fuse. Is there a third fuse box?
    Where could I could get this fixed, I am around Drogheda area. Could it be expensive? Please help.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's another fuse box behind the glove box. You need to take out a screw at the side and then it clicks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mohammad.man

@tipping Thank you! located the fusebox as per instruction. No idea which fuse could be for radio? Is seems I m missing the diagram.
    Any advise? Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,585 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

One of the blue 15's it should be. Some Toyotas will have spares within the fuse box. Did you try looking underneath the fusebox cover, sometimes it's on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mohammad.man

Got it. I think its the rad no.1
    I will check whether its blown or not during weekend. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,585 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Just had a look on the Toyota Owners Club, there should be a Rad No2 fuse in the fuse box within the car, have a look at that one too.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/104063-car-stereo-not-turning-on/

• Advertisement
Advertisement