Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder recommendation in Kildare (Maynooth area)

Options
  • 15-05-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Just looking for recommendations for builders in kildare to complete a fairly extensive expansion and renovation on a house. For now, I just want a couple of recommendations to get quotes in. If you don't also mind mentioning how you know the builder and if they did work for you, what sort of job was it?

Please don't mention tradesmen either...have had two terrible experiences with them!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

We used CBE homes for an extension a year or so ago. I'd highly recommend them. Very knowledgeable and a hard working team. Finished the job less than one week after they said despite a few terrible storms during the job. Happy for you to see our extension at some stage if you're thinking of going with them. We're in maynooth. You can pm me.

Website is http://www.cbehomes.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks rathkenny, I'll drop you a pm now.

Advertisement