Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht Music for Radio Show

• 15-05-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm putting together a playlist for a radio show, basically I choose a different theme each week and put together a selection of tunes relating to the theme. Anyway, this week I've decided to feature music from Connacht, I've featured Dublin and Ulster previously and I'll do Munster and Leinster over the next while. However, I'm struggling to come up with songs for this week's show! I'd really appreciate any suggestions, here's what I have so far:

Those Nervous Animals - The Business Enterprise (My Friend John)
    The Saw Doctors - N17
    The Stunning - Brewing Up a Storm
    The Walls - Stop the Lights

As you can see, I haven't got much to work with so far, and it's a 75 minute show! Hope you can help :) Anything that can easily be accessed on Spotify or Soundcloud and is relatively radio-friendly would be brilliant.

Advertisement