Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

390 LL - Sherpa Runs

Options
  • 15-05-2017 11:11am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So folks, this week coming is Wrath of the Machine so I propose an ould Sherpa run of all 4 raid over the next rotation.

First up will be Crota on 23rd May
    Then its Vault of Glass on 30th May
    Then its Kings Fall on 6th of June
    and last but not least its WoTM on 13th June.

So who needs to do the raids etc and who's available to help with the Sherpa runs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I can help

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Depends entirely on the days/time. Started a new job so have to budget my time a lot more than before!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be up for helping out also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I still need to do all raids,id love to do them on normal first to try and learn them but at this point in destiny 1 i cant see there being much interest in getting a group to do that so id take a sherpa.

Any classes preferred for any raids? Warlock and hunter are ready to go but my ive a ways to go to get the titan sub classes maxed out. Could work on it in the week leading up to this though if a titan is preferred

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'd agree on a lower level, the old hard would be fine. If the objective is to teach mechanics, and get a completion under the belt, grimoire, advance raid related quests etc. 6 of the best can still wipe the night away at 390.

Edit: I should add, I'm happy to help in runs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'm down for a WotM raid anyway, haven't completed that yet.
    I've done the others (Except 390 VOG but no real interest there) so can fill space if needed on Crota or KF

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Happy to help on the runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I need to complete Wrath of the Machine challenge mode, have completed it a few times but I don't think I've done the Aksis challenge.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd like to do the raids. I've run WotM normal mode so I have a bit of an idea of that one, the rest I'd be fairly clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

The youngfella and I would be up for that. We know most of the encounters on the raids, but would need Sherpa-ing for a few (Oryx and Aksis in particular). Would a 2000 start be too early?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote:
    First up will be Crota on 23rd May Then its Vault of Glass on 30th May Then its Kings Fall on 6th of June and last but not least its WoTM on 13th June.

Yakuza wrote:
    The youngfella and I would be up for that. We know most of the encounters on the raids, but would need Sherpa-ing for a few (Oryx and Aksis in particular). Would a 2000 start be too early?

I think Jonny proposes starting next week with Crota Yakuza.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I have no experience but if you'll have me i'm handy with an auto-rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

PetKing wrote: »
    I think Jonny proposes starting next week with Crota Yakuza.

Yeah, I got the roster, I was trying to say we could help out on the earlier raids (Crota/VoG) but would need some Sherpa-ing on the more recent ones.

The reference to the 2000 start time was so that my son could take part for the majority of the raid. Otherwise he'd be heading off to bed as Tuesdays are school nights.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yakuza wrote: »
    Yeah, I got the roster, I was trying to say we could help out on the earlier raids (Crota/VoG) but would need some Sherpa-ing on the more recent ones.

The reference to the 2000 start time was so that my son could take part for the majority of the raid. Otherwise he'd be heading off to bed as Tuesdays are school nights.

20:00 is sound for the raids and on the odd evening I'm sure we can kick them off earlier than that if everyone is available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'd be interested in WoTM and King's Fall. I've gotten to the final boss of both but never been on a fireteam that managed to beat it.

Could I possibly make a request for the WotM run?
    Would we be able to do the monitors to kick off the our break prime quest if it's not too much ball ache?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Could I possibly make a request for the WotM run?
    Would we be able to do the monitors to kick off the our break prime quest if it's not too much ball ache?

Don't see why not, you can run normal mode for this I believe.

This going down tomorrow?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Right folks, if we can get this going tonight for Crota??

So I need 3 more experienced heads and 2 "Sherpee's" who's up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Right folks, if we can get this going tonight for Crota??

The active player numbers are small so honestly I think you'd be better off holding reserves than pushing for more groups.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

dudeeile wrote: »
    Don't see why not, you can run normal mode for this I believe.

You can, yeah, I picked up the quest doing Normal.

I'm out tonight

jonnycivic wrote:

Surely 3 and 3 for Crota?

PetKing wrote: »
    Surely 3 and 3 for Crota?

I think taking 3 sherpee's could end up just running for hours on end but if there are 3 then I will consider it :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I think taking 3 sherpee's could end up just running for hours on end but if there are 3 then I will consider it :P

I'll throw myself in if needed.
    Still have the helmet to get to complete the armour set anyway

I will run with you tonight johnny if this is going down - anytime from 730 on - available till midnight. Can take any character in.

Actually what time will this be starting if it goes ahead? I won't be home til half 8 at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'm on for it as well.

Kick off at 9 to 9.30??

• Advertisement

Earlier the better.

Advertisement