Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

365 is down?

• 15-05-2017 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

I cannot access 365 online. Is the web site down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

It's loading for me.

Have you tried a different browser? (Internet Explorer / Firefox / Chrome)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Seems very slow but I can get into my account. 

Edit> LOL but when I logged out I got the "we are unable to process your request at this time" msg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I can access it 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Working grand here.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭magicmoves

Finally got in. The site is running very slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

magicmoves wrote: »
    Perhaps it could be your internet playing up? Check if any other websites loading slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

magicmoves wrote: »
    Perhaps it could be your internet playing up? Check if any other websites loading slow.
    It was also very slow for me, my connection isn't that fast but boards.ie home page loaded in under 4 seconds and I know that if I have any internet speed issues the bloatware that is boards.ie home page is very slow to load.

In the past I've noticed that 355online is slow when its in trouble so I would be fairly confident that its not running at 100% efficiency atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭magicmoves

Tried different browsers and when i got to my account page i got kicked out of the site and got this error message:

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
    Alternatively, if you would like to access your accounts via 365 phone, please call;
    • Republic of Ireland: 0818 365 365     or     01 404 4000
    • Great Britain / Northern Ireland: 0345 7 365 555
    • Outside these locations: + 353 1 404 4000
    [*]

Opening Hours: 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public Holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi All,

We've checked with our support team and they've advised some users experienced slow response times earlier today but the site is now operating normally.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement