Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waste wood collection

Options
  • 15-05-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

At work we are tidying out the warehouse in Ballybofey and will have a lot of waste wood for disposal. A lot of mixed stuf fromsilid timber offcuts, bits of ply, mdf and laminated chipboard.

Does anyone know of anyone that collects waste wood around the county? We used to get people calling in looking for scrap wood when we had none to dispose of but have no contact details for any of them.

Ideally wed need a trailer left on the premises and we could load it as we tidy and give a ring when we need it collected. If anyone is interested or knows someone that may be please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I might know someone who would be interested but it will be tomorrow before I see them. I'll drop you a PM after that. :)

Advertisement