Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post topic

Options
  • 15-05-2017 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi I've been trying to post a topic on a talk to page but nothing happening when I tap on the post your question icon. Would it be anything to do with trying it on iPhone?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi I've been trying to post a topic on a talk to page but nothing happening when I tap on the post your question icon. Would it be anything to do with trying it on iPhone?

Hi there,

I don't imagine that posting on an iPhone should cause the problem. Which Talk To forum are you trying to post on? And there's nothing loading when you tap on the button?

Could you try clearing your cache or trying a different browser please and see if that does anything for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Literally when I click on the post your question button it flickers as if it's acknowledged the tap but that's it nothing else. It's on the Richersounds page.

Will try a diff browser later when get home see if that works instead cheers.

It's on the Richersounds talk to page. When I tap on it it flickers as if it's acknowledging the tap but that's it nothing else!

I'll try it later when get to a PC see if am more successful. Cheers.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Does this happen on other Talk To forums too? Also, what version of the site are you using on mobile? Changing the version (from the footer) might also help.

Sometimes clearing the cache is the most straightforward fix.
    To do so:
    Go to Settings → Safari.
    Scroll to “Clear History and Website Data” and select it.
    Confirm the message about clearing Safari cache and cookies.

Yeah I'm not too sure what's going on, even my replies didn't show, had already cleared teh cahe on my phone too. No worries it's working on my PC so that'll do or now. Cheers anyway.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement