Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Shu Uemura eyelash curlers?

Options
  • 15-05-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

This is driving me nuts, Brown Thomas, Debenhams don't seem to have them, Selfridges no, Harrods no, there is a US official website but no option to buy outside of US.

Amazon seller looks like they are selling very convincing fakes (normally spotted by the people who've owned the real thing).

I really want the real thing. Anyone know of a bricks & mortar place to buy them, or a genuine/official website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've never tried their eyelash curlers but the Lightbulb foundation is my absolute favourite!
    After a bit of a google it looks like Le Bon Marche a French department store, stock SU and ship to Ireland so hopefully that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Couldn't find a way to shop on-line with Bon Marche site.

I found a beauty shop on Ebay from Australia (the_beauty_club).
    Looks genuine and they have about 25,000 good reviews. If it turns out to be a fake I can get my money back. Here's hoping.

Such a shame can't get these here or UK anymore, can't think why as there'd be a big enough demand for their stuff - minimally the curlers which are world famous.

Advertisement