Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary Credit Card Holder Balance Access.

Options
  • 15-05-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Can you tell me as a secondary card holder for our credit card, I can access balance to pay the amount due. I look after household bills and I can not get access.  I have tried over a three day period to contact BOI by phone and have been left onhold.  I tried via my online account by service option to be told ask the main holder .  Long term this is just not practical and ridiculous as a joint card holder.  I just want to pay the bill.  How can I get the balance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

sujo wrote: »
    Hi

Can you tell me as a secondary card holder for our credit card, I can access balance to pay the amount due. I look after household bills and I can not get access.  I have tried over a three day period to contact BOI by phone and have been left onhold.  I tried via my online account by service option to be told ask the main holder .  Long term this is just not practical and ridiculous as a joint card holder.  I just want to pay the bill.  How can I get the balance.
    Hi sujo,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

With a credit card account there will always be a principle card holder and any other card holders are seen as additional to the account. Should you require balance or transaction information or a replacement card or pin you can call our team on 0818251251. They have a dedicated line specifically for additional card holders. You just need to press the options 1, 5 and then 3.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sujo

Hi

Hi sujo,

With a credit card account there will always be a principle card holder and any other card holders are seen as additional to the account. Should you require balance or transaction information or a replacement card or pin you can call our team on 0818251251. They have a dedicated line specifically for additional card holders. You just need to press the options 1, 5 and then 3.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara for the prompt response.  This is the number I have been calling and am being left on hold endlessly.  Is there another way to contact this department.  I am yet again on hold being given the same message "we apologise for the delay etc..." 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sujo

Hi

Hi sujo,

Thanks
    Tara
    Just got sorted all great thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi

Hi sujo,

Thanks
    Tara
    Just got sorted all great thanks for your help.
    Hi sujo,

You're very welcome and thanks for getting in touch.

Alison

Advertisement