Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloody coypu...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Some eejit letting those things loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Any relation to the coybig? Would the coypu stand up, sit down, and remove its footwear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

endacl wrote: »
    Any relation to the coybig? Would the coypu stand up, sit down, and remove its footwear?

Ah here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Vicious little b**gers, I've seen a couple whilst fishing the Lee in the last year. Bold as brass the one last year came right up and ripped into my sarnies....ham and cheese they were !

I've reported both sightings, but the rumour is that a pair were released a few years back and that their offspring are now breeding along there somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Vicious little b**gers, I've seen a couple whilst fishing the Lee in the last year. Bold as brass the one last year came right up and ripped into my sarnies....ham and cheese they were !

I've reported both sightings, but the rumour is that a pair were released a few years back and that their offspring are now breeding along there somewhere

the rumour I heard was a "pair of males" escaped from a popular petting farm with a stand at the Summer Show. someone doesn't know a beaver from a mickey I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

I have Seen sumthing that looks like Coypu on the Plassey river bank in Limerick .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Often jog along that river but sadly have never spotted anything like those, going to have to pay a bit more attention I think!

Advertisement