Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer transfer thread 17/18 season (NEYMAR TALK IN OTHER THREAD)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

There's way too many people shouting me out to respond to each individually so here's a catch all answer.

On Neymar wanting to leave Barcelona: This is a guy who had the world at his feet, to play with a group of players who are the best in history, to learn at the side of the greatest player ever Messi, to do it all at a club that had nurtured Neymar and had done so much to improve him as a player. Why leave? Money is the answer. There's no other answer. People will spin it and talk about ambition, PSG is not ambition, PSG is a club with a small history and playing in the 8th ranked league in Europe. That's not ambition. To step away from Messi, Pique, Iniesta, Busquets ect. for Paris is greed, it's green eyed green, plain and simple. I've seen people say "oh but what's the difference between this and any other big player transferring from one big club to another" the difference is that he is leaving the best team of a generation and the best club in the world to go to Paris (!), he's giving up the chance to be king at Barcelona to be a joker in Paris. That's the difference.

On Neymar's attitude towards the club, it's fans and players: I've always been pro Neymar. Not every Barcelona fan has been. He's an amazing talent and maybe for a minute I was convinced that he loved the club. Clearly I was wrong. By letting it drag on for so long, by not giving the fans the respect of letting us know what's happening, by rejecting the advice of teammates who have stuck up for him and defended him on numerous occasions, Neymar has shown himself to have no character, no love for the club, no regard for his teammates, he has shown himself to be a Judas. Some of the greatest players to ever play the game have gone out of their way to back him up and accept him into the group and asked him to stay, to not only say no but to take so bloody long doing it is an unforgivable insult, as are his antics in training with Semedo.

On Barcelona's future: To everybody laughing, or talking about death knell's or whatever else, they'd do well to remember that Barcelona always comes back stronger. This is still an extraordinary group of players, capable of things few, if any, other squads in world football are capable of. No player is bigger than Barcelona, and certainly Neymar is not bigger than Barcelona. He's a loss, but a replaceable loss and there's Messi, there's always Messi.

I'll end it with this. Two things. The first is that I am so proud of FC Barcelona and this crop of players. They love the club, they do everything to protect the club and to make it better, in their hands the club will always strive to be better today than it was yesterday. The second, and last thing, I'll leave you with are some quotes. A transfer saga that's provoked so much talk, so many articles, punditry pieces ect. and yet the wisest and most pertinent comments on the situation come from Johan Cruyff from beyond the grave.

"Messi and Neymar? I wouldn't put two captains on the same ship. We have to learn from the past" - Johan Cruyff, 2013

"If you have second thoughts on playing for Barcelona, you are no longer of service to us." - Johan Cruyff

That last one is the one to think on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

There's way too many people shouting me out to respond to each individually so here's a catch all answer.

On Neymar wanting to leave Barcelona: This is a guy who had the world at his feet, to play with a group of players who are the best in history, to learn at the side of the greatest player ever Messi, to do it all at a club that had nurtured Neymar and had done so much to improve him as a player. Why leave? Money is the answer. There's no other answer. People will spin it and talk about ambition, PSG is not ambition, PSG is a club with a small history and playing in the 8th ranked league in Europe. That's not ambition. To step away from Messi, Pique, Iniesta, Busquets ect. for Paris is greed, it's green eyed green, plain and simple. I've seen people say "oh but what's the difference between this and any other big player transferring from one big club to another" the difference is that he is leaving the best team of a generation and the best club in the world to go to Paris (!), he's giving up the chance to be king at Barcelona to be a joker in Paris. That's the difference.

On Neymar's attitude towards the club, it's fans and players: I've always been pro Neymar. Not every Barcelona fan has been. He's an amazing talent and maybe for a minute I was convinced that he loved the club. Clearly I was wrong. By letting it drag on for so long, by not giving the fans the respect of letting us know what's happening, by rejecting the advice of teammates who have stuck up for him and defended him on numerous occasions, Neymar has shown himself to have no character, no love for the club, no regard for his teammates, he has shown himself to be a Judas. Some of the greatest players to ever play the game have gone out of their way to back him up and accept him into the group and asked him to stay, to not only say no but to take so bloody long doing it is an unforgivable insult, as are his antics in training with Semedo.

On Barcelona's future: To everybody laughing, or talking about death knell's or whatever else, they'd do well to remember that Barcelona always comes back stronger. This is still an extraordinary group of players, capable of things few, if any, other squads in world football are capable of. No player is bigger than Barcelona, and certainly Neymar is not bigger than Barcelona. He's a loss, but a replaceable loss and there's Messi, there's always Messi.

I'll end it with this. Two things. The first is that I am so proud of FC Barcelona and this crop of players. They love the club, they do everything to protect the club and to make it better, in their hands the club will always strive to be better today than it was yesterday. The second, and last thing, I'll leave you with are some quotes. A transfer saga that's provoked so much talk, so many articles, punditry pieces ect. and yet the wisest and most pertinent comments on the situation come from Johan Cruyff from beyond the grave.

"Messi and Neymar? I wouldn't put two captains on the same ship. We have to learn from the past" - Johan Cruyff, 2003

"If you have second thoughts on playing for Barcelona, you are no longer of service to us." - Johan Cruyff

At one point Barcelona had a team who were arguably the best in history: Villa, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Pique, Puyol, Alves. Of those only 4 are left, 1 of whom is on his last legs. Neymar isn't leaving the best team in history, he never even played with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

My god why do people keep replying to AIG. He is trying to get a reaction from you, he's a troll. Unfortunately clicking ignore user is no use as all his his comments are quoted by other users.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Sky Sources: West Ham were close to Neymar in 2010.
    :rolleyes:
    Mbappe wants to leave Monaco according to L'equipe.
    They should sell now as he's 2 years left on his contract. Next summer he'd get loads of offers for 2019

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Reminds me of Shankly's "football isn't a matter of life and death, it's far more important" and Ferguson's "You only get one chance to play for Man United". Great sound bites, but entirely unrealistic or practical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lets face it Neymar is leaving a Ferrari for a Fiat. I don't particular like Barca but PSG is not even in the same realm as Barca with its stature in the game.

He's left for the money tbh all the best to him, hard to turn that money down but going to France with a weak league and not playing with likes of Messi every week, I don't understand the decision myself but c'est la vie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

This fee/wages is PSG giving 2 fingers to FFP and UEFA. It's a massive signal, not from PSG, but from Qatar itself.

Neymar is probably signing up for so much sponsorship and promotion of Qatar his head will be spinning.

PSG must be lawyering up to the hilt for legal challenges ahead, but it must all be considered worth it.
    This whole thing is about 25% about football, and the rest about publicity, marketing, promotion and hype.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

8th Ranked league? Where'd you pull that nonsense out of? It is Uefas 5th rank league according to their coefficient? A lot of your post is opinion and hyperbole, Barcelona are no longer the team of the 2008-2012 period when you would have a point saying they were a once in a generation team. I'd even agree that Peps Barca in their pomp were a once in a generation team but that is no longer the case. Everyone would have different opinions on what the "best" club in the world its ridiculous to try and say any one club is the "best".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

**** FFP and the attempt to pull up the ladder around the established clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,665 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Neymar's transfer shows that Barca's self regard and hubris means precisely nothing compared to the base appeal of money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

thebaz wrote: »
    I just don't enjoy watching the very high level of football any more, for that reason - I can't relate to a footballer making over a 100k a week - perhaps a Messi or Ronaldo - when you watch league of Ireland players giving it there all , I can relate more - same for rugby or GAA players at top level , they are not making these obscene amounts .

I'm never going to watch a Tom Hanks film again.I just can't relate to a man with a net worth of $350 million.

Headshot wrote: »
    Lets face it Neymar is leaving a Ferrari for a Fiat. I don't particular like Barca but PSG is not even in the same realm as Barca with its stature in the game.

He's left for the money tbh all the best to him, hard to turn that money down but going to France with a weak league and not playing with likes of Messi every week, I don't understand the decision myself but c'est la vie

Neymar can turn PSG into one of Europes great clubs which is a much bigger goal than simply staying with one of europes great clubs.

Why be happy with being a part of history when you can potentially make history.

Why be Robin in Barcelona when you can be Batman in Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Based on last years performances in the champions league, there is not a whole lot of difference between Barcelona and PSG. Both made it to the Quarter finals, both would easily be in most people's top 8 teams in Europe, and it took an absolutely mental last 10 minute collapse for Barcelona to get past PSG in the champions league, let's not forget they lost to them 4-0 in Paris.

So why is there this belief that Neymar is taking this massive massive step down? Basically what is happening here is he is making a side-ways step in the grand scheme of things, he's leaving one two horse race to join another, he's leaving one major European City for another, leaving one massive pay packet for a (larger) one.

Hardly swapping a Ferrari for a feckin Fiat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    Based on last years performances in the champions league, there is not a whole lot of difference between Barcelona and PSG. Both made it to the Quarter finals, both would easily be in most people's top 8 teams in Europe, and it took an absolutely mental last 10 minute collapse for Barcelona to get past PSG in the champions league, let's not forget they lost to them 4-0 in Paris.

So why is there this belief that Neymar is taking this massive massive step down? Basically what is happening here is he is making a side-ways step in the grand scheme of things, he's leaving one two horse race to join another, he's leaving one major European City for another, leaving one massive pay packet for a (larger) one.

Hardly swapping a Ferrari for a feckin Fiat.

Unfortunately your just going off a season, im referring to the stature in the game itself, the history that Barca holds compared to PSG.

PSG will never have that kind of stature, soon their owners will get bored where as Barca will always be Barca fighting for CL's

Don't know how anyone could say its a side ways step, your leaving a giant of the game for PSG, come on like

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

My thoughts exactly. If he wants to be seen as better than Messi make it happen at Barcelona. The reason he hasnt stepped out of Messi's shadow is because he hasnt played well enough. He is taking the easy option going to PSG and getting a load of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

My thoughts exactly. If he wants to be seen as better than Messi make it happen at Barcelona. The reason he hasnt stepped out of Messi's shadow is because he hasnt played well enough. He is taking the easy option going to PSG and getting a load of money.

But what if psg win champs league next year with neymar beating barca in the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Unfortunately your just going off a season, im referring to the stature in the game itself, the history that Barca holds compared to PSG.

PSG will never have that kind of stature, soon their owners will get bored where as Barca will always be Barca fighting for CL's

Don't know how anyone could say its a side ways step, your leaving a giant of the game for PSG, come on like

Sounds like, you're living in the past man, quit living in the past. Can't affect what's been done years before. The here and now is all that matters.

If Neymar wants to chance his arm and take a team on the periphery of European success to the glory of winning the thing, and gain some individual honours along the way, than more power to him I say.

It would be easy for him to stay at Barcelona and be a cog in a machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

But what if psg win champs league next year with neymar beating barca in the final

He probably wins the Balon D'or as thats the way it works whether he deserves it or not. Thats not the point Im making though. He obviously doesnt back himself to become more important to Barca than Messi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I could give a **** about Barcelona and their history.

He could still prove himself to be better than Messi at PSG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,310 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

blueser wrote: »
    You ARE aware that other clubs have spent big money in this window, not just City, yeah?

I'm guessing that you are a City fan ?
    I listed 2 players, I could have listed 20 ,the market is crazy ,I wasn't targeting City ,but they are 2 of the worst deals.
    City have now signed 3 of the 4 most expensive defenders ,5 of the 10 most expensive defenders of all time.

Peps record on buying players is pretty poor ,especially defenders,he bought some right donkeys at Barcelona .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

So if a league of ireland player gets signed by barca for 200k a week you'd be like nah **** that guy, I could relate to him last week but **** him now?

I wouldn't say **** him , but have zero interest in Neymar and his over-inflated value - and its 865,000 euros a week - if you guys are happy with that and supporting that - I really have grown away from boards along with Super rich Champions league football . Enjoy

Theres a huge amount of revisionism going on here. Barca have only recently become regular contenders for the CL, they had extremely bleak periods during the 90s and only really came back to prominence with Rijkards team in 2006 and then with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc. who were once in a lifetime talents. Absolutely no doubt Barca have a more storied history than PSG but lets not lose the run of ourselves here, Barca go through down periods like any other team and there are more prestigious and storied teams in Europe than them IMO, AC Milan and Real the obvious ones but i think a large part of that depends on the individuals age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

thebaz wrote: »
    I wouldn't say **** him , but have zero interest in Neymar and his over-inflated value - and its 865,000 euros a week - if you guys are happy with that and supporting that - I really have grown away from boards along with Super rich Champions league football . Enjoy

What's odds does it make to you whether they earn 20k a week or 800k a week, you aren't paying it. Watch it or don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What's odds does it make to you whether they earn 20k a week or 800k a week, you aren't paying it. Watch it or don't.

if you enjoy watching players on 800k a week - you enjoy it - hate seen the game I loved ruined at the top level - thats my ****in problem with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This thing about Barca being such a big clubs with deep rich history is something new enough. Real have had history for a long time due to all those European Cup wins many years ago. Bayern did the three in a row in the early seventies but Barcelona only got this big club status to the extent it's been at for the last eight or so years because of the longevity and consistency of that homegrown team under Guardiola. They sold it very well, got people interested in their youth academy and then there was the fact that they didn't have a sponsor on their jersey which people loved too.

I remember when PSG were challenging for Champion' league honours with George Weah leading them. There was no sign of Barcelona back then, they were just an average club in Europe most of the time. They won the European Cup back in the early nineties and the next time they won it was under Rijkaard. They won the cup winner's cup a few times but that wasn't so important really, less important than the Europa league is today because there was also the Uefa Cup.

This myth that Barcelona have some great long standing history outside of the two team La Liga is nothing more than just bluster. Their recent history is littered with titles and fair play ot them because they sold it well but it'll be no surprise if they fade away as a European football power in the near future. There is so much money in the game now and so many rich owners that the power can shift and it will and we are seeing this right now.

Look at Milan and what happened to them. They were the Barcelona of the late 80's and early 90's but they fell away. They will be back now with all the money they have and nobody will bat an eyelid but because PSG haven't won a European Cup people are up in arms and complaining about it.

eagle eye wrote: »
    This thing about Barca being such a big clubs with deep rich history is something new enough. Real have had history for a long time due to all those European Cup wins many years ago. Bayern did the three in a row in the early seventies but Barcelona only got this big club status to the extent it's been at for the last eight or so years because of the longevity and consistency of that homegrown team under Guardiola. They sold it very well, got people interested in their youth academy and then there was the fact that they didn't have a sponsor on their jersey which people loved too.

I remember when PSG were challenging for Champion' league honours with George Weah leading them. There was no sign of Barcelona back then, they were just an average club in Europe most of the time. They won the European Cup back in the early nineties and the next time they won it was under Rijkaard. They won the cup winner's cup a few times but that wasn't so important really, less important than the Europa league is today because there was also the Uefa Cup.

This myth that Barcelona have some great long standing history outside of the two team La Liga is nothing more than just bluster. Their recent history is littered with titles and fair play ot them because they sold it well but it'll be no surprise if they fade away as a European football power in the near future. There is so much money in the game now and so many rich owners that the power can shift and it will and we are seeing this right now.

Look at Milan and what happened to them. They were the Barcelona of the late 80's and early 90's but they fell away. They will be back now with all the money they have and nobody will bat an eyelid but because PSG haven't won a European Cup people are up in arms and complaining about it.

Couldn't agree more, as I said much less eloquently a few posts back. This whole Barca history thing is a modern invention beginning in 2006. They are in no way as big as other European clubs. Only thing I'd disagree on is that AC Milan had a few years in the wilderness but they are second only to Real in terms of European success and IMO would still be amongst the biggest clubs in Europe and consistently challenged in Europe since the 80s, ahead of Barca in terms of history if not in current stature.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

eagle eye wrote:

Milan were in 3 CL finals in 5 years from 2003-2007. Won 2 of them but yeah after the 90's they faded away into obscurity only to return now years later.....:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The problem with the criticism of Barcelona within these narrow restrictions is who you're comparing them to. You have to restrict to European trophies, ignore the 27 years competing in the European Cup and three runners up places up to 94 and without recognising the players consistently attracted to playing for an average team in that period pre-Messi (Cruyff, Maradona, Lineker, Romario, Stoichkov, Figo, Rivaldo, Kluivert, Ronaldinho).

PSG have been insignificant in Europe and domestically from 1970 when they were founded up to 2012. The one trophy they did win is the one you're deriding in the Cup Winners Cup. There were several bigger and higher achieving French clubs in Marseille, Lyon and Monaco (arguably Nantes, Bordeaux and St Etienne too).

They just don't compare.

• Advertisement

He probably wins the Balon D'or as thats the way it works whether he deserves it or not. Thats not the point Im making though. He obviously doesnt back himself to become more important to Barca than Messi.

Or he nacls himself so much he thinks he can bring psg their first champs league without the team of barca around him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So you clearly missed the other part of my post where I brought up George Weah. PSG reached three European semifinals in a row while he was with them. Weah also won world player of the year and the Ballon d'Or.

PSG were only founded in 1970.

Barca had been in existence since 1899 and had appeared in a european cup final before PSG were founded.

Barca have always been a massive club and on a different level to PSG all throughout their history and no amount of revisionism on this thread changes that.

Still playing for PSG is in some ways can be more enticing precisely because of their comparative lack of history compared to Barcelona.No matter what he does at Barca he'll never be able to usurp Messi, he can become PSG's Messi with a champions league win and the icon of the only big club in one of europes great cities and help turn PSG into one of europes very elite clubs.

Although having said that it's probably money that is a the major factor in his decision but there aren't exactly other reasons why PSG wouldn't be an attractive prospect for Neymar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Do people that have a problem with the transfer just want no new big clubs?

There isn't a big club closed shop

PSG arguably had as much history as Chelsea or City from a European perspective until recently

Psg are trying to be like barca real etc, making a dynasty in own league and going for champs. **** it they are on a timer to do it now. lets see howe it plays out

Baloney.

Barca won the European Cup in 1992 and played in the final in 1994.

George Weah played or PSG from 1992 to 1995.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Do people that have a problem with the transfer just want no new big clubs?

There isn't a big club closed shop

PSG arguably had as much history as Chelsea or City from a European perspective until recently

I don't.

I think it's great what they're doing.

But a couple of posters have tried to rewrite history and claim Barca aren't actually as historic a club as they are which of course is nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I don't.

I think it's great what they're doing.

But a couple of posters have tried to rewrite history and claim Barca aren't actually as historic a club as they are which of course is nonsense.

I get you and to be honest who cares if they are historic?

I can see both sides, they are have been a big club for a while, but their status has increased massively in the last 15 years and would have been seen as a tier two club in global standing. Until 2005 they had less European Cups than Forest.
    But there is not doubt they are a club which has history

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Barca celebrated a dodgy guy when they signed him in a dodgy way, making illegal payments and now they call him Judas when he is leaving though main door when the buying club is not making any dodgy payments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Their money is dodgy though.

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Their money is dodgy though.

Selling club is getting full money though, poor Santos probably got 10% of the fee.

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Selling club is getting full money though, poor Santos probably got 10% of the fee.

You ll need to install a new server to describe everything that is going wrong in South America as it comes to transfers.

Just google Deportivo Maldonado. That is a good start.

• Absolute gold on this thread to catch up on it seems.
    The killer blow has been dealt. At least Barca are getting a **** load of money out of it.
    Suspect the push for Coutihno is ramped up.

inforfun wrote: »
    You ll need to install a new server to describe everything that is going wrong in South America as it comes to transfers.

Just google Deportivo Maldonado. That is a good start.

That doesn't make what Barca did right. At least they are getting full termination amount.

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    That doesn't make what Barca did right. At least they are getting full termination amount.

Wasnt meant to defend Barcelona.
    Just the total chaos over there makes **** that barca pulled a lot easier to pull.

12930d2a5a1f2ca207718119c69ae5c6.png

Maybe Neymar should have waited a week with that move out of respect for Chapecoense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Absolute gold on this thread to catch up on it seems.
    The killer blow has been dealt. At least Barca are getting a **** load of money out of it.
    Suspect the push for Coutihno is ramped up.

I read a reports last night that if they don't get Coutinho they will push for Hazard

• astradave wrote: »
    I read a reports last night that if they don't get Coutinho they will push for Hazard

With the money available to them they can easily afford 100 mill and still be swimming in what's left.
    Ozil has been mentioned too.

astradave wrote: »

I don't think they will get either of those 2.

Will be interesting to see which player they will sign as anyone is an obvious downgrade from Neymar and also there aren't any world class players with clauses to move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hazards injured if he wasnt, I'd be expecting them to pay about 200m for him too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,169 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Hazards injured if he wasnt, I'd be expecting them to pay about 200m for him too.

I think every club will be expecting 150 - 200m from Barca now. Except maybe Arsenal if Barca target Özil/Sanchez.

Advertisement