Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a marathon

Options
  • 15-05-2017 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

Hi I am planning to run a marathon around September, October, some where not to far from offaly, did Dublin in 2014 so don't fancy that, i was thinking of Kilkenny in September unless anyone has one they could recommend, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

avfc1874 wrote: »
    Hi I am planning to run a marathon around September, October, some where not to far from offaly, did Dublin in 2014 so don't fancy that, i was thinking of Kilkenny in September unless anyone has one they could recommend, thanks

Not too many options around at that time of year as they don't fancy going head to head with Dublin for customers. If you went for an August marathon, Longford might be an option. You would have plenty of Marathon Club Ireland options I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭kookiebrew

Galway Bay did a marathon last year, it's on first week of October. Not too sure if they're doing a full again this year you could check out there their website. It's a four loop course from the claddagh out along the prom. It's a nice flat pb course.

Advertisement