Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roundup Biactive 5L

Options
  • 15-05-2017 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi there, I'm looking at this in Woodies and its €70 for 5litres. If I buy the 140 ml its €14 and 540 ml is €35. It's seems to make much better sense to buy the large one as its so much cheaper - and I'm going to share it with a neighbour. The dilution ratio is 50/1 as with the smaller containers so I guess it's the same product just aimed at the agri/commercial market. Has anyone tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

tele2 wrote:
    Hi there, I'm looking at this in Woodies and its €70 for 5litres. If I buy the 140 ml its €14 and 540 ml is €35. It's seems to make much better sense to buy the large one as its so much cheaper - and I'm going to share it with a neighbour. The dilution ratio is 50/1 as with the smaller containers so I guess it's the same product just aimed at the agri/commercial market. Has anyone tried it?

Buy rosate or some other brand. Same product not marketed just as well. 5l will cost about €35. Try find an agri store or a proper local hardware builders yard as opposed to woodies home base etc.

tele2 wrote: »

I use it all the time at 40-1 and it's grand. The biactive needs less time before it rains too. You will get it in co-ops or hardware stores at around 50 - 55 euro. Works out at 12.5 vents per litre made up if you get it for 50 Euro.

Keep it stored locked up away from children and wear nitrile gloves when mixing.

Advertisement