Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for shoes!

Options
  • 16-05-2017 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for non-slip shoes for use by a worker in a commercial kitchen. Thought Career Wear in Letterkenny would do them but they don't. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Heighway61 wrote: »
    I'm looking for non-slip shoes for use by a worker in a commercial kitchen. Thought Career Wear in Letterkenny would do them but they don't. Anyone any ideas?

You could try Donegal Hygiene & Catering in Gweedore @ (0)74 95 32092 and if they don't stock them I am sure they would point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

You could try Donegal Hygiene & Catering in Gweedore @ (0)74 95 32092 and if they don't stock them I am sure they would point you in the right direction.
    Thanks, messaged them on Facebook. Their web site doesn't seem to be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nano267

Try Portwest.ie
    they do a big selection of work wear use them myself.

Advertisement