Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens CLothing Wholesale/Suppliers

Options
  • 16-05-2017 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Guys, I am opening a mens boutique and would love some help from all of you knowledgeable people on where to buy. I have been through Fashion City its not easy nor helpful and its quite pricey. I have researched a lot of places in Ireland and UK but i am struggling to find suppliers of wholesale clothing. I have been in touch with all of these: Vedoneire, Supplyhub, Camden Clothing, Wordans, Cristopher Wren, Discount Brands, and a few others in UK. I just dont think that these places are the suppliers im looking for. Its what google brings up but i am wondering where are the rest of the suppliers. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

Do you know what type of product you are looking for? specifically I mean.

I ask this as there are a number of importers and wholesalers that I find quite useful.

I know one of my wholesalers supply a name you mention in your post. Also another entry in your post is a glorified print shop.

perhaps drop me a pm and I can tell you my experiences with buying over a phone call, too much to type.

I have no commercial interest by the way. Just that I can remember well going out to fashion city, one quick lap and back out the door :-)

hth,
    sysprog

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Its not that long until Moda I would plan on making a trip over to that or at the very least go through the exhibitor list. I would be surprised if you couldn't find everything you need there.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Hi Guys, I am opening a mens boutique and would love some help from all of you knowledgeable people on where to buy. I have been through Fashion City its not easy nor helpful and its quite pricey. I have researched a lot of places in Ireland and UK but i am struggling to find suppliers of wholesale clothing. I have been in touch with all of these: Vedoneire, Supplyhub, Camden Clothing, Wordans, Cristopher Wren, Discount Brands, and a few others in UK. I just dont think that these places are the suppliers im looking for. Its what google brings up but i am wondering where are the rest of the suppliers. Any help would be great.

Is it Casual or Formal wear you are looking for

Advertisement