Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calcutta cycle

Options
  • 16-05-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else doing this on Saturday?

Will be Singlespeeding it I think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Its very hot there this time of year. I hear the traffic is crazy too....although not as ruthless as Delhi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    Its very hot there this time of year. I hear the traffic is crazy too....although not as ruthless as Delhi.

Yeah they really need to do something about the traffic volumes in the Phoenix Park 😞

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

For a good cause and all but €50 for registration and then €50 minimum on the day for the charity. What are you getting for that? A BBQ and DJ which is money wasted anyway.

Max allotted time of 4 hours too judging by the description which should be doable for most, but it's the kind of thing that tends to be geared towards the casual

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Weepsie wrote: »
    For a good cause and all but €50 for registration and then €50 minimum on the day for the charity. What are you getting for that? A BBQ and DJ which is money wasted anyway.

Max allotted time of 4 hours too judging by the description which should be doable for most, but it's the kind of thing that tends to be geared towards the casual

The route is absurdly flat too but work is paying for it so.

Advertisement