Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Corded Phone recomendations - Slaney

Options
  • 16-05-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,996 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent corded phone to hang on the wall with a reasonable length cord. Every cordless one we get just breaks or stops working.

I remember having a Slaney Phone back in the day, something like that would be the job as they were built to last!

Can anyone recommend any please.... or better still, tell me where I can get a Slaney :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Yep good phone the old Slaney. I keep one just in case we get a power cut.

iirc you can't hang one on a wall without the wall mounting clip so if you get one second hand make sure it really can be wall mounted. 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,996 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

might go with this if anyone has any usage experience would appreciate please and thanks

https://www.powercity.ie/?par=20-32-601922

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Seve OB wrote: »
    I'm looking for a decent corded phone to hang on the wall with a reasonable length cord. Every cordless one we get just breaks or stops working.

I remember having a Slaney Phone back in the day, something like that would be the job as they were built to last!

Can anyone recommend any please.... or better still, tell me where I can get a Slaney :)
    Hi Seve OB, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting our customer care team on freephone 1901 where an agent will be able to go through the different cordless handsets we have to offer. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,996 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi Seve OB, 

I would recommend contacting our customer care team on freephone 1901 where an agent will be able to go through the different cordless handsets we have to offer. 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 
    Thanks Leanne
    to late though unfortunately, I picked one up last night in power city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Seve OB, 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 
    Thanks Leanne
    to late though unfortunately, I picked one up last night in power city
    No problem, Seve OB.

Happy to hear you got one:)

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Advertisement
Advertisement