Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunshaughlin 10k 24/6/17

Options
  • 16-05-2017 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭

website

last year

One of the best races around - fast, fairly flat, strong field, great community support, lots of food at the finish :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Hoping to run this to, been 4-5 years since I towed the line in it which is shocking!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

This is a top class race, I'm out again this year but will get up on the bike to support, if you're even half thinking of it, do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Wottle

Ran this twice in the past 2009 & 2011, remember it being really hot one of those years but a great day out. Hopefully back this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Trampas

I always wonder what the times be like if the loop was done other way around.

Great race as always

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

I wonder will there be a chipped start this year? A mat at 5k and no chipped start was a bit odd. Fab race by all accounts .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dominoman

I registered for this over the weekend, but I never received a confirmation email. I can see today that it has gone through on my credit card so registration was successful, I guess I must have mistyped my email address. As this is my first time doing Dunshaughlin are numbers posted out or are they collected on race day? Also if collected, where are they collected from and up till what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

dominoman wrote: »
    I registered for this over the weekend, but I never received a confirmation email. I can see today that it has gone through on my credit card so registration was successful, I guess I must have mistyped my email address. As this is my first time doing Dunshaughlin are numbers posted out or are they collected on race day? Also if collected, where are they collected from and up till what time?

should be an email from bounce@primo-solutions.co.uk
    check your spam folder

Numbers are collected on race day from Dunshaughlin Community Centre, between 5 and 7pm, with the race starting at 7.30

supposed to get cooler later in the week, a bit of rain Thursday and Friday, some clouds on Saturday...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

I've heard the standard is top notch at this, will there be a fair smattering of plodders too so I don't feel out of place?

Lazare wrote: »
    I've heard the standard is top notch at this, will there be a fair smattering of plodders too so I don't feel out of place?

There's a good number at the front of the race, last year about 30 people under 35 minutes, but there was also 60 over an hour, 100 more over 50 minutes, out of about 700 in the race

• Advertisement

RayCun wrote: »
    There's a good number at the front of the race, last year about 30 people under 35 minutes, but there was also 60 over an hour, 100 more over 50 minutes, out of about 700 in the race

Ah good stuff, thanks Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 omr1976

is it possible to register on the day?

timing mat at the start this year, according to facebook

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭golfer555

Picked up my race number tonight and wearing the race shirt now, it's a snug fit! Weather giving good for Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

golfer555 wrote: »
    Picked up my race number tonight and wearing the race shirt now, it's a snug fit! Weather giving good for Saturday.

Will miss this race. Picked up a hamstring injury last week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Sad to be missing the home race and won't make it back home to watch. Enjoy all, looks like good conditions for it!

Thought results were gonna be up on myrunresults but still no sign.

Has anyone got a link to them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Advertisement