Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Support Phone Number

Options
  • 17-05-2017 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Hi 

Im having issues with my broadband. Can you tell me which is the cheaper phone number to call from a mobile? 1890260260 or 1901

I need to call from a mobile as the last time I called they said they couldnt run tests because I was on the house phone
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi deadanonymau5,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I would recommend contacting our technical support number on freephone 1901. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Raym23

I have never had such a bad service in anything as Eir. I moved address 4 weeks ago and have made countless calls as regards the broadband being moved. Every single
    person had a different story and even price for me. It has been so comical now it's beyond belief. 4 weeks later and I still actually don't know what's going on. If this is not sorted by the weekend I will highlight this on every social media outlet as I have a record of everything as I knew how poor the service was and is. Good luck to anyone moving home. Be prepared to have no service and be passed from pillar to post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Raym23,

I am really sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with your account. If you send em your account number and full name in a PM, I will be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

@ Raym23, would you edit your post and take out all personal details. Putting them on a public forum leaves you open to all kinds of nasty things. Click on Adam's name above and click on the option to send a Private Message (PM).

Advertisement