Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Co tenant purchase scheme

• 17-05-2017 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, does anybody know if any lending institute that gives mortgages for a Co Co purchase scheme, we were approved in principle but because of the hold the council will have on the house even though the bank would be the primary partner should we default and the house gets repossessed. Credit Union is an option but their lending limit is 50k, i need about 75k. If anybody knows of anyone i would be most grateful

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,327 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think your only option is a loan from the council themselves or a loan from a credit union. Some credit unions are offering home loans. Maybe not your own but see if any others nearby are? We were lucky to be just on the border of a credit union that is offerning home loans and recently recieved approval.

Advertisement