Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thermostat promotion

Options
  • 17-05-2017 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I am planning to renovate my house with all the heating system changed, meanwhile I would like to join the thermostat promotion activity to get a smart thermostat system. can you give me some advise for following questions:
    what is the proper time to apply the bundle, before I do the heating system renovation or after I finish all the house renovation?
    which brand of thermostat is better for me is I prefer 3 zones for upstairs, downstairs and hot water?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The Climote heating control system is the one which is more suitable for a multi-zoned premises.

It would be recommended to have any of the renovations carried out first, and then to organise installation of the heating control, as the necessary rewiring will be completed by then.

The Electric Ireland Home Services team can assist you further on 1850 372 333 (their telephone lines are open until 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement