Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kortek KTX 26 Monitor Parts

Options
  • 17-05-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

ITEM: [Kortek KTX 26 Monitor]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Post\Collection]
    PRICE: [TBA]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

I'm looking to buy any useful parts for this monitor, even a good condition Zenith tube (GA63ADG25X).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Dang had a Kortek KTX 26 chassis until last August but sent it to some guy on UKVAC.
    The Zenith tube was binned :(

EDIT : Contacted the guy and he has got it working, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

That's alright. Thanks.

I will probably get the chassis to work well enough, though spares would be handy. A tube I need most. The one I have is tired and fairly burnt all over. The aquadag is even falling off in places.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

i have a few large monitors i can check to see whats there dose it have to be kortek/ zenith or would a complete set up suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

i have a few large monitors i can check to see whats there dose it have to be kortek/ zenith or would a complete set up suit?

Either one is fine. I don't mind. I'd also take spare chassis for this monitor if you have them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement