Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen makeover

Options
  • 17-05-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone recommemd a company who do kitchen makeovers-new doors and counters etc. It's working out too expensive to get a new fitted kitchen so think this is my best bet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I have 2 ideas...one is Award Kitchens (I do know the owner's daughter) and have seen examples for his refurbishment which look good. There's also a guy called Gerry Feery who is a friend of a friend and has some very impressive pictures on Facebook. Both cover Dublin wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

amtc wrote: »
    I have 2 ideas...one is Award Kitchens (I do know the owner's daughter) and have seen examples for his refurbishment which look good. There's also a guy called Gerry Feery who is a friend of a friend and has some very impressive pictures on Facebook. Both cover Dublin wide.

Thanks I'll look them up today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭robbie000

Could also be worth looking at those companies that respray your kitchen seen some results online from different companies who do it and can really change the way it looks. Might be worth looking instead of replacing the doors and handles etc.

Advertisement