Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasses retainers / strap advice please

• 17-05-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello sailing people,
    I hope the mods don't move this as it's kind of urgent and I think I could get some great advice in here.

I need to get some retainers/strap for my glasses ASAP and from reading online, sailing seems to pop up quite a lot so I figured some of you guys would have some great suggestions for me.

I actually need them for a concert I'm going to and having broken a pair of glasses at a Metallica concert in the past, I need to keep my glasses on while jumping around and headbanging ;)

Contact lenses are out of the question due to time constraints so glasses and retainers it is.
    I would rather keep it below 20 euro if possible.

So do any of you guys have any suggestions of brands or types to buy or stay away from?

Any specific design types that don't work?

Cord? Neoprene?

I'm really lost with this, they all look great online but real life experiences would be great.

I really hope you guys can help me and thank you for reading.

Kenpachi :)

Comments

Advertisement