Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night line website address

Options
  • 17-05-2017 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi can I please have the full nightline website address to return a modem. I have no access to the post office I need nightline to pick it up as I was told over the phone please. My account is inactive as I have left eir. The normal nightline website has no mention of eir returns

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi jonny_b,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Usually, Nightline would be in contact with you in regards to a collection date.

I'm afraid we would be unable to arrange a collection for you from here.

I would recommend posting your modem to eir Returns, PO Box 12726, Freepost, Dublin 11.

-Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

I found the Eir returns page on nightline yesterday after this post. I selected today as the pickup date as it was available for me to choose on the website however nobody from Nightline has showed up to pick up the parcel. I printed on the barcode and have it attached waiting for Nightline to pick it up. No i won't be going out of my way to a post office and i won't be paying 59.99 for this modem either. All direct debits are cancelled and i have pursued the return through one of Eir's approved returns facilities.

I find it appalling that your company can try justify that a modem over two years old can still be worth 59.99
    No deprecation value there. i don't even want the thing and am glad that i don't have to get rid of it myself. But sending a bill rather than a letter for me to give me a chance to return it is shocking behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I am very sorry you feel this way however, this is stated in our terms and conditions that all equipment unreturned after cancellation is charged and this is the cost of the modem.

I would recommend contacting Nightline in regards to this as we would be unable to see when a courier is expected from here.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement