Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for credit limit increase

Options
  • 17-05-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

I applied for a credit limit increase the other day and missed a call from BOI which, I presume, was in relation to this. I attempted to call back but, after 3 minutes on the call and still working through array of menu options, I had to hang up as I am in work. I then noticed in my Card Care account that the request was denied. I actually need this for work purposes so I would appreciate a call back from BOI as soon as possible to discuss- I am travelling reasonably soon and need to be covered for this. I can PM my details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hello,

I applied for a credit limit increase the other day and missed a call from BOI which, I presume, was in relation to this. I attempted to call back but, after 3 minutes on the call and still working through array of menu options, I had to hang up as I am in work. I then noticed in my Card Care account that the request was denied. I actually need this for work purposes so I would appreciate a call back from BOI as soon as possible to discuss- I am travelling reasonably soon and need to be covered for this. I can PM my details.
    Hi La Fee Verte

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear the increase is showing as declined on Card Care. 

Can you please send us a PM with your full name, address and contact number please?

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement