Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Can't wait to play the Zlatan Simulator :pac:

Oh Mick! got the delete in quick!!

• Wrong thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Godammit. I've to be up at 6am Monday morning. Ah who am I kidding, the excitement I probably won't be able to sleep anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Godammit. I've to be up at 6am Monday morning. Ah who am I kidding, the excitement I probably won't be able to sleep anyway! :pac:

thankfully its on at 10pm

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    thankfully its on at 10pm

Sounds like it will be after 12 before it's over. Along with all the boards hype afterwards. I don't expect I'll get much sleep inbetween then & 6 :P

Sounds like it will be after 12 before it's over. Along with all the boards hype afterwards. I don't expect I'll get much sleep inbetween then & 6 :P

thats the spirit ;) lets hope its good now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I think we should all refrain from posting anything about it until about 8am Monday, gives us time to get into work and on here so that I dont have to go through hundreds of pages to catch up ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I think we should all refrain from posting anything about it until about 8am Monday, gives us time to get into work and on here so that I dont have to go through hundreds of pages to catch up ;)

Ha, no.

vfzB6Tp.gif

• Advertisement

[img][/img]
    :pac::pac::pac:

• Isn't it well for some to have Monday off!!

I think Forza 7 and Crackdown 3 will be the exclusive games to launch with Scorpio.

Hope MS pull out a good surprise though but hope it's not VR which I've no interest in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I think Forza 7 and Crackdown 3 will be the exclusive games to launch with Scorpio.

Hope MS pull out a good surprise though but hope it's not VR which I've no interest in.

Pretty sure VR won't be at the show, just from the speculation so far. While VR and Gaming are very closely related, I think companies are coming to the realisation that at a conference like this, there's no point showcasing something that only 5% of the audience are interested in.

I'd say they'll have a VR show later in the year, but I don't see VR being a big thing for another year or two, with wireless headsets.

There's a bunch of games coming out on Oct 27th (Ass Creed Oranges, Battlefront 2), one of which Microsoft has the exclusive advertising rights on (Ass Creed). Wonder if that's Scorpio date.

EDIT: Actually, I can't find where I read that Battlefront date, so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

EA conference starts at 8pm tonight. I've not a lot of interest in a lot of EAs catalog but it's usually worth a watch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

CatInABox wrote: »
    Ass Creed Oranges

Hopefully it won't be a lemon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

And so begins my (after this weekend) weekly pay off to Gamestop :) Only because they'll do a midnight launch for Scorpio. Must check Smyths first to see if they'll be doing one.

Edit: Smyths did one for Nintendo Switch so I'd imagine they will.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    And so begins my (after this weekend) weekly pay off to Gamestop :) Only because they'll do a midnight launch for Scorpio. Must check Smyths first to see if they'll be doing one.

Edit: Smyths did one for Nintendo Switch so I'd imagine they will.

I want to collect at midnight but was thinking of just waiting and see what Argos have.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I want to collect at midnight but was thinking of just waiting and see what Argos have.

Argos usually have great deals after a while, but when a console is initially released they seem to charge over the odds for some reason. I remember the Xbox One S was €30 or €40 more expensive than Gamestop and Smyths and so was the Nintendo Switch.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Argos usually have great deals after a while, but when a console is initially released they seem to charge over the odds for some reason. I remember the Xbox One S was €30 or €40 more expensive than Gamestop and Smyths and so was the Nintendo Switch.

Ah I know that, but if you've any problems I'd prefer to be dealing with Argos than GameStop.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Ah I know that, but if you've any problems I'd prefer to be dealing with Argos than GameStop.

Very true, they're great for returns. Smyths were grand too when I'd to return my Xbox One S controller so I'll be going with them I reckon, had so much hassle trying to get Gamestop to replace an original Xbox One controller.

EA away to start now:

Officially unveiled at EA Play 2017, A Way Out is a couch or online co-op only game where you play the role of one of two prisoners in a daring escape over and beyond the prison walls.

What begins as a thrilling escape quickly turns into an emotional adventure unlike anything seen & played before. A Way Out is a two-player experience. Each player controls one of the main characters, working together to escape the prison and continue beyond into each character’s lives.

It is a game that explores the notion of trust, companionship and facing up to consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

That looks good but I doubt I will ever get to play it if it is co-op only as I have really slow internet and other people in the house use the same connection. Barely get 3 Mb.

That looks good but I doubt I will ever get to play it if it is co-op only as I have really slow internet and other people in the house use the same connection. Barely get 3 Mb.

Co-Op isn't as taxing as competitive multiplayer.

3MB would be more than enough as long as they leave you 1MB or so of bandwidth.

Anthem by Bioware.

They are going to show more during the Xbox conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Totally forgot this was going on now. Did I miss anything interesting?

looks amazing full reveal tomorrow a the MS Event

Anthem by Bioware.

Supposedly meant to be a Destiny alternative.

• Advertisement

Totally forgot this was going on now. Did I miss anything interesting?

30 mins of Battlefront 2 just starting now!

Advertisement