Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

CatInABox wrote: »
    qrx wrote: »
    What's the freebie? I'm watching on the website is it worth switching?

Digital games and DLC, apparently. No idea what they are yet.

If you're watching on Mixer.com, and logged in with your microsoft account, then you should be fine.
    You gotta signup. Took literally 2 secs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I didn't realise that PUBG was a console exclusive. That must have cost a pretty penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭irishchris

deco nate wrote: »
    IM watching on my xbox, so signed in? Or do I have to do something else? Thanks

That's in the interactive app on the homescreen. You need to go instead to games and apps and mixer then select xbox e3 stream

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭irishchris

Battlegrounds looks excellent. Rest I'm not as pushed about

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Ah I thought for a second that black desert game was a dragons dogma sequel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

irishchris wrote: »
    That's in the interactive app on the homescreen. You need to go instead to games and apps and mixer then select xbox e3 stream

Thank you very much! :) signed up and watching now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Sea of Thieves always looks good fun

• Registered Users Posts: 28,474 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I missed the start, were any prices discussed on the XBONEX?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

murpho999 wrote: »
    I missed the start was any prices discussed on the XBONEX?

Not yet. Rumours are $499/€499 but nothing concrete yet.

I missed the start, was any prices discussed on the XBONEX?

Not yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Awful conference so far. Sea of thieves looks like good fun with a group of friends though.

*****, wrong forum. Sorry lads, thought I was in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

Alot of colourful cartoony graphics so far. Is that an engine They're all using?

Super Luckys Tale looks good, I do like a cheery platformer every once in a while.

Cuphead finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyy being released.

I honestly can't think of anyone better than Terry Crews to sell Crackdown 3.

New Crackdown at last(although lacking all the destruction?), and finally a Cuphead release.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Not yet. Rumours are $499/€499 but nothing concrete yet.

That seems very cheap....too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

MiskyBoyy wrote:

Checked the store just there, E19.99

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Nelson Mandela had a quicker release.

Awful conference so far. Sea of thieves looks like good fun with a group of friends though.

When XBONE launced the conference was rightly criticised that it was all about Kinect, multimedia capabiliteis, entertainment and not about it being a game console.

Now Phil Spencer has turned it all around, turned XBOX back into a gaming console and that's what this conference is all about and people are still not happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

When XBONE launced the conference was rightly criticised that it was all about Kinect, multimedia capabiliteis, entertainment and not about it being a game console.

Now Phil Spencer has turned it all around, turned XBOX back into a gaming console and that's what this conference is all about and people are still not happy.

It's subjective. Sure, there are games but some people including me are thinking meh. I don't know what I'm hoping for to be honest though... Just something amazing...

Oh he has definitely, and credit to him. I should have have added 'for me' to the original post. As someone who mainly plays on PC there is zero stuff shown so far to warrant an xbox purchase. And absolutely nothing showcasing the new One X.

They've certainly put a lot more personality into the orcs in Shadow of Mordor.

Oh he has definitely, and credit to him. I should have have added 'for me' to the original post. As someone who mainly plays on PC there is zero stuff shown so far to warrant an xbox purchase. And absolutely nothing showcasing the new One X.

OK, but in fairness, PC games will always say that.

MS are trying to push all their games to Windows 10 too so if you're happy just on PC, then great.

Wouldn't it be amazing if Sony start releasing all their exclusives on PC too?

I've been impressed with the games so far, they seem to have one of every kind of genre, but yeah, there's been nothing that would truly blow everyones mind yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

WarpAsylum wrote: »
    Checked the store just there, E19.99

I just checked the store checker for Cuphead and I got Tony Hawk 5. Odd.

CatInABox wrote: »
    I've been impressed with the games so far, they seem to have one of every kind of genre, but yeah, there's been nothing that would truly blow everyones mind yet.

Hopefully the price leak was wrong. Now that would blow peoples minds

Xbox BC. Nice. CRIMSON SKIESESESSI INMOSOGiamsdfgkn!!!!

• Advertisement

Wow! Xbox!!

Advertisement