Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ignore

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Deleted User,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Is there anything I can assist you with?

Thanks,
    Anna

Had typed out a long message detailing the problems I've been having with my broadband. Thought I had fixed it so tried to delete my message. Anyway to cut a long story short it seems any devices I have connected to the 2.4Ghz wifi on my F2000 modem keep losing connection to the internet. Devices I have on the 5Ghz wifi are fine.

The problem just started happening out of the blue on the 6th May. I need to do more testing and will download inSSIDer later to find out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

That's no problem Deleted User.

If this persists, I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901 and they will be able to look into this further for you.

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement