Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M&S 20% off

• 17-05-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭

MAY17FF 20% off from midnight tonight M&S online with code or in store with voucher. Received via email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 StGriffen

Would you happen to have the pdf voucher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

No Newsletter5 - 5 % off anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

If you're an AIB Everyday Rewards customer there was a 10% back offer on an online purchase in M&S up to 19 May. So buying online with your AIB card could get you the extra discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No Newsletter5 - 5 % off anymore?

No, just welcome10 which seems to encompass the newsletter signup

• Advertisement

If you're an AIB Everyday Rewards customer there was a 10% back offer on an online purchase in M&S up to 19 May. So buying online with your AIB card could get you the extra discount
    It should definitely work as aib only reads the transaction and not the content

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

TheDriver wrote: »
    It should definitely work as aib only reads the transaction and not the content

How does this work? Is there an extra code to put in? Or do you just enter your AIB debit card number when at check out? Has this worked for anyone?

How does this work? Is there an extra code to put in? Or do you just enter your AIB debit card number when at check out? Has this worked for anyone?

You need to register for AIB Everyday Rewards - https://aib.visaoffers.eu/signup
    When you have registered you should see the M&S offer in your list of offers. Click on it to activate it. Then use your AIB card to pay for your M&S online purchases and you will get the 10% credited to your card in about 5 days.

Be aware that the AIB offer expires on 19 May and yes, it worked for me with a €10 off code I used late last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Are they not just activated automatically without having to click on them?

yes

• Advertisement

From Ts & Cs

3.5 For most Offers you must view the Offer on one of the Offer Channels before you are able to take advantage of that Offer. Once viewed, the Offer is activated on your Registered Card(s). Online-only Offers provided to Visa by Participating Merchants via other third parties require you to follow the instructions in order to redeem the Offer.

https://aib.visaoffers.eu/terms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

You need to register for AIB Everyday Rewards - https://aib.visaoffers.eu/signup
    When you have registered you should see the M&S offer in your list of offers. Click on it to activate it. Then use your AIB card to pay for your M&S online purchases and you will get the 10% credited to your card in about 5 days.

Be aware that the AIB offer expires on 19 May and yes, it worked for me with a €10 off code I used late last week

Thanks for that info! I just put through an order just before your post came up! Lol. But then registered straight away. I wonder if it will go through anyway with the 10% as there was literally only 5 min in it.

I might just do another order tomorrow anyway as have a bit to get. It says my offer lasts until 1st June. But it can unfortunately only be used on one order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aldj123

code for the 20% off - MAY17FF

Advertisement