Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I applied for a student loan on the 15th May

Options
  • 17-05-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

It says on the website I'd receive contact within 24 hours but I haven't heard anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Tcleary wrote: »
    It says on the website I'd receive contact within 24 hours but I haven't heard anything.
    Hi Tcleary

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this, we are aware our Lending Team are dealing with high volume of applications at the moment. 

May we ask have you had any update today by phone call, SMS or email (please check junk/spam folder) ? 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tcleary

Hi Tcleary

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this, we are aware our Lending Team are dealing with high volume of applications at the moment. 

May we ask have you had any update today by phone call, SMS or email (please check junk/spam folder) ? 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    I got a reply thanks

Advertisement