Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric Ireland vs energia

Options
  • 17-05-2017 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I'm sick of crazy bills from electric Ireland so I went on bonkers.ie to see what the competition prices are.

It says energia will save me €220 per year but is it that simple as just pushing a button on the laptop and that's it I'm switched??

Has anyone had any experience with energia or is it all too good to be true?

Thanks you all for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Hi guys I'm sick of crazy bills from electric Ireland so I went on bonkers.ie to see what the competition prices are.

It says energia will save me €220 per year but is it that simple as just pushing a button on the laptop and that's it I'm switched??

Has anyone had any experience with energia or is it all too good to be true?

Thanks you all for any advice!

I had zero problems with energia when I was with them, like most companies after a year there rates went up and wouldnt give me the same deal as a new customer so I switched again.

Switching might take a couple of weeks but energia will take care of the process.

Advertisement