Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backlash PPV Thread (SD spoilers)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

During that match I remember seeing the comments about Jinder getting the push to try and get more of the Indian market, but then remembered isn't that why they made Khali champion?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jinder Mahal is the WWE Champ, now that's really bizarro world. Never seen so many people in a crowd with a puzzled look of "What?" on their faces before.

What's with Becky's hairdo? She reminds me of Tina Turner. She's still a corker though :D

On a positive note, how great are Breezango!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

CastorTroy wrote: »
    During that match I remember seeing the comments about Jinder getting the push to try and get more of the Indian market, but then remembered isn't that why they made Khali champion?

One difference Khali is Indian Jinder is Canadian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

WWE Title has changed hands at each of the last 4 PPVs at which it's been on the line

Becoming the new IC title?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I thought the Ziggler v Nakamura was not very good. It should have went 5 minutes with Nakamura kicking the crap out of Ziggler. How many near falls did Ziggler get?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Honestly, Tyler Breeze's antics were the highlight of the show, which will tell you how bad the actual wrestling was

Advertisement