Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote confirmation

Options
  • 17-05-2017 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I've got a quote from your website, but I'd like to get a confirmation that I won't have any surprise after paying the insurance.
    How can I double check that I'll pay the quoted amount?
    In addition, can you tell me the difference between the full comprehensive and third party/theft and fire?

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi saretta, the quote received on our website would be the final price. As long as all the details entered are correct and you can send us proof of any discounts if applicable we will not change the price. The main difference in comprehensive and third party, fire and theft is that your own car is only insured in the event of a fault claim under a comprehensive policy.

Can you PM me your details and I will get a member of our sales team to give you a call to confirm the quote offered and explain cover details in full.  Regards Lisa

Advertisement