Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Sheldon-US-Pace-CBS (**Spoilers**)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The show has hit the 100 episode mark, and the latest episode ... let's just say that things are getting a tad more serious, and not simply in the ways we already expect. The latest episode sees the return of a character whose name would surely have come up in TBBT, given how much Sheldon talked about his teenage years. There might be a reason for that.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

My kids have been watching this on Netflix, and as someone who never enjoyed TBBT, I find this better.

Actually then saw a couple of episodes of TBBT earlier today, and it's the inferior show of the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭De Bhál

same here, just watched all the seasons available on Netflix with the kids here. They loved it and I really enjoyed it. Really well written comedy, reminds me of watching Rosanne when I was young with my own parents.

Would love to be able to catch up with the rest of the episodes if anyone knows where they are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭De Bhál

To answer my own question...

after watching the first 3 seasons on Netflix and left hanging as to where to find the rest, we found that the local library had it in stock in DVD format.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Young Sheldon Spinoff Centered on Georgie and Mandy in Development at CBS

• Advertisement

Young Sheldon Spinoff Centered on Georgie and Mandy Officially Ordered at CBS

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Oh I wasn’t expecting that ending this week even though I knew it was coming 😢

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A really lovely job with the double episode series finale.

Advertisement