Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Does anybody want any LOI kits?

That would be brilliant. Have you got the Harps one done?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Is it tough work? I'd say a lot of guys would like to use them for their myClub kits if that's even possible?

Not really, PESMaster.com have a great kit maker on there site. It's just a balls if they don't have the template of the team im making, like the Pats away/Waterford home jersey, I had to edit the design on that myself and it's still not perfect. But I don't mind doing them I used to love making kits since the PS2 days.

That would be brilliant. Have you got the Harps one done?

I do, I've the home one made. Not sure how it Is compared to the real one cause it can be very hard to find decent quality pics of some jerseys online. I'll upload it in a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

What option files did ye use?

Just downloaded Prem League, La Liga and Serie A from PES World.

Fingers crossed it's ok - PS4

These are all the LOI Kits i've made so far, i've uploaded them to a Google Drive folder. i'll add more kits when i can. If there is any problems with the files or kits just let me know :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4RWMiXNJ9nVSVgyNEl6Q01zTUE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

callaway92 wrote: »
    What option files did ye use?

Just downloaded Prem League, La Liga and Serie A from PES World.

Fingers crossed it's ok - PS4

Have the Prem League file from PES World and it does the job perfectly

Teams not in the right order is a grievance of mine!! Haha

Also... still the same shìt.. when your player is on a booking the cursor above his head should be yellow.

You wouldn’t spot the yellow card down on his name at the bottom of the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

callaway92 wrote: »
    Teams not in the right order is a grievance of mine!! Haha

Also... still the same shìt.. when your player is on a booking the cursor above his head should be yellow.

You wouldn’t spot the yellow card down on his name at the bottom of the screen

You can change that in your cursor settings. Don't know what option it is but I've seen it done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Im new to this after being a fif a man for years. Does it really not store your previous tactics/line up/formation for online seasons? It's a pita having to change them every time you play.

These are all the LOI Kits i've made so far, i've uploaded them to a Google Drive folder. i'll add more kits when i can. If there is any problems with the files or kits just let me know :D

They look excellent. Thanks very much.

• Advertisement

Im new to this after being a fif a man for years. Does it really not store your previous tactics/line up/formation for online seasons? It's a pita having to change them every time you play.

You can save them if you go to the folder icon on the Game Plan screen. Just load it every time and you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

I downloaded two option files, both were missing matic and lukaku for Man U.

Is this norma, I applied the live update also. I am confused why those players would be missing .

I got the silver update from pes universe .

Should I hold on for a complete one ?

UPDATE
    I've added kits for Dundalk & St. Pats, as well as GK kits for all teams.
    I've also added in Linfield as per request on PESGaming.

The full kit list is

SSE Airtricity Premier Divison

Bohemians - Home, Away & GK

Bray Wanderers - Home , Away & GK

Cork City - Home, Away, Third & GK

Derry City - Home, Away & GK

Dundalk - Home, Away & GK

Drogheda Unted - Home, Away & GK

Finn Harps - Home, Away, Third & GK

Galway United - Home, Away & GK

Limerick - Home, Away & GK

Shamrock Rovers - Home, Away, Third & GK

Sligo Rovers - Home, Away & GK

St. Pats Ath - Home, Away & GK

SSE Airtricity First Dvision

Waterford - Home & Away

Danske Bank NIFL Premiership

Linfield FC - Home & Away
    Crusaders - Home & Away

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

Was going to get a gold membership from Pes universe, is it easier than downloading the stuff and putting it on PS as a general member? Are all the files in one location so it can be done in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

jclack wrote: »
    Was going to get a gold membership from Pes universe, is it easier than downloading the stuff and putting it on PS as a general member? Are all the files in one location so it can be done in one go?

Konami have made the option file part of it very easy this year, so regardless of who you get the file from, it's pretty straightforward and you can do it in a few steps.

I used one I found here ...

http://www.ppe.pl/news/53472/pes-2018-z-prawdziwymi-druzynami-ligami-i-niektorymi-strojami-pierwszy-option-file-dostepny.html

If you open the page in chrome it will translate it into English

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Celtic12c

The Pro Evolution games always were the best in terms of gameplay... easier to play than FIFA!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

tigger123 wrote: »
    Konami have made the option file part of it very easy this year, so regardless of who you get the file from, it's pretty straightforward and you can do it in a few steps.

I used one I found here ...

http://www.ppe.pl/news/53472/pes-2018-z-prawdziwymi-druzynami-ligami-i-niektorymi-strojami-pierwszy-option-file-dostepny.html

If you open the page in chrome it will translate it into English

Thanks for that. So you don't have to do 10 teams at a go like last year otherwise you risk it freezing if you try more?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

UPDATE
    I've added kits for Dundalk & St. Pats, as well as GK kits for all teams.
    I've also added in Linfield as per request on PESGaming.

The full kit list is

SSE Airtricity Premier Divison

Bohemians - Home, Away & GK

Bray Wanderers - Home , Away & GK

Cork City - Home, Away, Third & GK

Derry City - Home, Away & GK

Dundalk - Home, Away & GK

Drogheda Unted - Home, Away & GK

Finn Harps - Home, Away, Third & GK

Galway United - Home, Away & GK

Limerick - Home, Away & GK

Shamrock Rovers - Home, Away, Third & GK

Sligo Rovers - Home, Away & GK

St. Pats Ath - Home, Away & GK

SSE Airtricity First Dvision

Waterford - Home & Away

Danske Bank NIFL Premiership

Linfield FC - Home

Man, thank you for the effort put in.

I'll ask a stupid question. Does this mean I can import and play as Cork City ?

jclack wrote: »
    Thanks for that. So you don't have to do 10 teams at a go like last year otherwise you risk it freezing if you try more?

Nope, open the file in the game in Edit mode, select all and import them. You do one for teams, then another for competitions and that's it. There's tutorials on you tube.

Man, thank you for the effort put in.

I'll ask a stupid question. Does this mean I can import and play as Cork City ?

Nope, it's just the kits. You can import the kits and use them as your myClub kits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hi all,

Is there any place in particular that is selling this game cheaper than most?

Thanks!

Update - I see Argos have it for €49.99 - thats pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hi all,

Is there any place in particular that is selling this game cheaper than most?

Thanks!

Update - I see Argos have it for €49.99 - thats pretty good
    ShopTo had it on their site for about £35 (about €39.60) for the Xbox One and PS4 versions, however the latter looks to be sold out there. Chuck in the usual delivery option and that would've brought you to about €43-ish.

It's available on The Game Collection for £37 quid, which is €42-ish, which is still good but then when you factor in your delivery costs I imagine that would drag you a bit closer to the €50 that you'd be paying in Argos. And with the convenience of being able to pick up the game and play it straight away as opposed to waiting for the game to be delivered, I suppose the Argos route would be the best one to take; assuming you're playing on PS4 that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Nailz wrote: »
    ShopTo had it on their site for about £35 (about €39.60) for the Xbox One and PS4 versions, however the latter looks to be sold out there. Chuck in the usual delivery option and that would've brought you to about €43-ish.

It's available on The Game Collection for £37 quid, which is €42-ish, which is still good but then when you factor in your delivery costs I imagine that would drag you a bit closer to the €50 that you'd be paying in Argos. And with the convenience of being able to pick up the game and play it straight away as opposed to waiting for the game to be delivered, I suppose the Argos route would be the best one to take; assuming you're playing on PS4 that is!

Indeed I am - I might pick it up. I always find with the PES games, that I buy them and play them for a month or two but then lose interest. They are my preferred over FIFA but I just can't seem to get engrossed with them (maybe thats a good thing with three young children! :))

I've played a good few games now with the demo, and there is something extra to it that other iterations havent had - cant quite put my finger on it but its definietly better than last year, and last year's was brilliant!

Is it eaiser to find a game onine in this new one? No messing, I went through ALL last year's game and couldn't find one online game to play - servers for PES is a bit of a mess TBH.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Why doesnt PES give us the option of turning off replays ? Really annoying !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

For anyone annoyed by the lack of fouls or the player switching, they're bringing out a patch in the coming month or 2 to fix this

PESFan Retweeted
    Adam Bhatti‏Verified account @Adam_Bhatti 6h6 hours ago
    More
    Spoke to dev team today, player switching patch coming soon, will be testing in Tokyo this week. Thanks for all ur feedback & ur patience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Just got this. One thing i noticed is, when you have set pieces you Can press R2 to show the flight of the ball, like a guideline. But when i press it nothing comes up on the screen? this happening for anyone else? when the guide comes up with all the different controls for set pieces the R2 option is there, it just doesnt seem to do anything?

akelly02 wrote: »
    Just got this. One thing i noticed is, when you have set pieces you Can press R2 to show the flight of the ball, like a guideline. But when i press it nothing comes up on the screen? this happening for anyone else? when the guide comes up with all the different controls for set pieces the R2 option is there, it just doesnt seem to do anything?

I thought one of the changes they made was this year was they got rid of the flight path? It isn't there on mine (PS4).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

tigger123 wrote: »
    I thought one of the changes they made was this year was they got rid of the flight path? It isn't there on mine (PS4).

Oh right, but the thinh is is still gives the option to press R2 for the flight path, but when i press it nothing happens. I found it handy for corners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

akelly02 wrote: »
    Oh right, but the thinh is is still gives the option to press R2 for the flight path, but when i press it nothing happens. I found it handy for corners

Are you sure it's not the "set trajectory" function? I've never properly used it, nor understood what it actually does, but I do remember that still being available on set pieces.

Advertisement