Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tigger123 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to get a 2 v 2 online match on the go? As in, me and a mate playing against 2 randomers online? Tried to do this last night and couldn't find it anywhere.

You have to set up a clan in co op mode, then start up a match room and invite him to the match. Then just find a game as normal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Yeah, I do. Does take a bit of setting up, but an hour seems a bit long. I sold a load of squad players and it took about half an hour. Spent all my money on one player who got a long term injury in the second game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Did you get an option file?

• Advertisement

Are all the team names right? And competitions? A lot of the time version 1.0 of an opinion file is half arsed. I usually give it a couple of weeks. And yes, it is a pain in the hole. If I was 50/50 between pes and fifa, the option file shít would make me choose fifa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Is it any better than PES17 from a single player experience point of view?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Yea I think it is. I love it personally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Is it any better than PES17 from a single player experience point of view?

I don't really see any difference, some small changes in master league but nothing to write home about

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mostly. The ratings and players for German teams are all wrong though.

You have to turn off live update on the team select screen for the German teams to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Anyone else playing online co-op? I think it's the best addition to the game in years.

Is it possible to play a co-op game against opponents you choose? ie. If a friend and I wanted to team up against 2 other friends....

And any clans here fancy a challenge?

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I don't really see any difference, some small changes in master league but nothing to write home about

Cheers, might just pick up last year's for next to nothing :pac:

Cheers, might just pick up last year's for next to nothing :pac:

Last years was a real leap forward

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I can’t wait for player switching to be sorted properly. Been f’d over too many times now where I’m pretty much just locked out of choosing the player I want

Collisions can be awfully animated sometimes too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I know it's only a very small part of the overall game, but I have to mention the soundtrack. Usually they're just songs that barely anybody has even heard before but this year it's actually class.

Like I said, it's only something small that isn't going to have any real bearing on any one person's overall opinion on the game, but I just thought it deserved a mention. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Wilberto wrote: »
    I know it's only a very small part of the overall game, but I have to mention the soundtrack. Usually they're just songs that barely anybody has even heard before but this year it's actually class.

Like I said, it's only something small that isn't going to have any real bearing on any one person's overall opinion on the game, but I just thought it deserved a mention. :):)

Turned it off first day got game!

I downloaded all the old pro evolution menu tunes play them instead!!

I turn the volume down on pes and listen to podcasts or my own music. I never listen to menu music or sound effects

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    I turn the volume down on pes and listen to podcasts or my own music. I never listen to menu music or sound effects

The commentary is shocking.
    The ebb and flow "pun" awful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I wished they'd add in more songs, it's like the same 5-6 songs that plays over and over again

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Wilberto wrote: »

I'd rather songs no one has heard of than the songs I constantly hear on the radio in work.

I did the same as another user and turned off the music. I've an XBox though so I don't think I can put my own music on.

Nokotan wrote: »
    I'd rather songs no one has heard of than the songs I constantly hear on the radio in work.

I did the same as another user and turned off the music. I've an XBox though so I don't think I can put my own music on.

I think one of the recent updates might let you do it.

Think spotify is on it as well now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Online now if anyone fancys a game. azekelly1990

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

I still remember the beat of the drum from the band playing in the crowd in the original ISS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I love the music from all the old iss and pro evo games dunno why they stopped making them. I remember one of the games had a store you could collect points and buy some of the older menu sounds and use them in the game.

Should be a feature every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How can you post all them songs and not post the best ever:

Football SOCCER.... Football SOCCER

Advertisement