Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Ah I wouldn't mind which team I get I'll probably get bate anyway :pac: is it a knock out tournament or league?

Ah its good craic anyway! So basically will be 2 groups of 8 or 9 teams. Each team plays each other twice. Top 4 from each group go to the Boards PES Champions Cup and the bottom teams go to the PES Shield. In the cups, its then knockout with 2 legs per tie.

Also, in the sign up thread could you declare if you want 3.5 or 4 star teams please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Colemania wrote: »
    Ah its good craic anyway! So basically will be 2 groups of 8 or 9 teams. Each team plays each other twice. Top 4 from each group go to the Boards PES Champions Cup and the bottom teams go to the PES Shield. In the cups, its then knockout with 2 legs per tie.

Also, in the sign up thread could you declare if you want 3.5 or 4 star teams please?

Sounds good :D

Yeah I'll post there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Big news emerging from Aherla Tigers of an another major signing...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Screen-Shot-2016-09-18-at-13.13.12.png

Boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I got a black ball last night (that just sounds wrong), Neymar, with the Zico special scout thingie. The thing was about to stop on a silver between 2 blacks and it flicked back to the black! Was hoping for Zico, but Neymar will do.

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    I got a black ball last night (that just sounds wrong), Neymar, with the Zico special scout thingie. The thing was about to stop on a silver between 2 blacks and it flicked back to the black! Was hoping for Zico, but Neymar will do.

I spun that as well with the scout I won from the VSCom competition and ended up getting Presnel Kimpembe. I was delighted with that as he can actually fit into my team as well. I know he's 22 so technically he isn't young enough, but I'll make an exception, just this once, for him, because I like him! :pac:

Actually, that was probably the Champions League Stars scout!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

How are ye all getting black balls, i'd hazard a guess in the last 40 balls ive done 4/5 have been gold, everything else silver.

I've just had about 50,000 GP (at least) returned to me, along with about 15 or so scouts that I already used to get players that I wanted.

Sweeeet!! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've just had about 50,000 GP (at least) returned to me, along with about 15 or so scouts that I already used to get players that I wanted.

Sweeeet!! :pac: :D

How was that?

callaway92 wrote: »
    How was that?

I remember them saying something about certain complications when aqcuiring players through scouts during a certain period. For example, one of the complications was when Joris Gnagnon changed his allegiances from France to Ivory Coast. Where previously, one would need the "Nationality French" scout, this changed after the data update at the time as it changed his nationality. This meant that those who wanted him could no longer use the French scout to get him.

I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't even inconvenienced in the slightest! :pac:

• Advertisement

We've 1 more space available for our Boards PES League on PS4 if anyone is interested. We're picking 4 star teams and below. When it's your turn, you get to choose any team you wish that hasn't been picked already obviously.

We've 19 for the current league so looking for a 20th member

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Colemania wrote: »
    We've 1 more space available for our Boards PES League on PS4 if anyone is interested. We're picking 4 star teams and below. When it's your turn, you get to choose any team you wish that hasn't been picked already obviously.

We've 19 for the current league so looking for a 20th member

I'll take it if still going

I'll take it if still going

Great! Just pop over to the boards league thread and post your gamer tag while you're there

Lads need help here.

Me and the brother home for a few days over xmas. We want to do myclub vs myclub but on the same system in the same room. How do go about it?

Anyone get anyone good in black ball special scout? I got cavani earlier. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Anyone get anyone good in black ball special scout? I got cavani earlier. Happy with that.

Got lukaku. I was hoping to get some midfield players as I've got no decent mids and i only play with 1 CF but now I've got Lukaku,Benzema and Higuain for 1 spot :(

Picked up Aguero, Timo Werner will have to play as backup, shame as he's been excellent for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Lads been looking through threads but can't find it. Anyone got a link for a decent patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Random selection matches with your brother over Xmas and are a thing of beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

What setting do I need to tweak to stop my lineup being changed before every match? I have the auto lineup set to 'No Preference'.

• Advertisement

What setting do I need to tweak to stop my lineup being changed before every match? I have the auto lineup set to 'No Preference'.

"No preference" means it'll automatically change your lineup based on a combination of form and stats. You can base it on either of those too. Turn that option off if you don't want anything to change.

Only just realised that France aren’t included in the International teams at all. Weird one.

Edit: or are they? I was lookin to pick them in PES League and couldn’t find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

callaway92 wrote: »
    Only just realised that France aren’t included in the International teams at all. Weird one.

Edit: or are they? I was lookin to pick them in PES League and couldn’t find them.

France are definitely in the game.

Yeah, sure France were even in the demo, I'm sure! :pac:

That free 5 star special scout came in so handy. Already had a 3 star CF scout, so I pushed the boat out to get a 4 star French league scout just so I could bring in........

mbappe-29.jpg

Boom.

I now have a front three of Mbappé, Rashford, and Pulisic.

A Marcus Rashford special!

Granted, it was in one of those daily one match Vs Com competitions that you get 10k for. It was all regular AI that I was up against! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    A Marcus Rashford special!

Granted, it was in one of those daily one match Vs Com competitions that you get 10k for. It was all regular AI that I was up against! :pac:

Peach. Don't think I scored an overhead yet

PES league on MyClub should be available to play on Fridays too. It’s annoying it only opens tonight at 3am and closes Monday morning at 3am.

I’m qualified for the MyClub one and the Online Divisions one, so could’ve really done with being able to play some tonight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Just logged onto myClub there and got 670 coins in my inbox?

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Just logged onto myClub there and got 670 coins in my inbox?

It's part of the special login bonus they're running for about 10 or so days. It started 2 days ago but you only missed out on a 4 star LB scout, and 3 X Tactical Training so you didn't miss much! :pac:

Advertisement